Less Photos /\
1721 Ravanusa Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2520435
Reduced By $50,000
last change 10/23/2023
1721 Ravanusa Dr
Home Description: 1721 Ravanusa Dr
Warm appealing turnkey home with top-of-the-line upgrades. You can feel the pride of ownership. High-end finishes throughout. No expense spared. Located on the 4th largest lot in the development with no home behind. New front paver driveway big enough to park 4 cars. New landscaping. Dream backyard featuring 8' deep pool & spa w/large wet deck. Custom Patio has tongue & groove ceiling, roughhewn posts w/stone, Bose speakers, recessed lights and ceiling fans, commercial grade misters. Backyard party lights. Top quality artificial turf & pavestones in front & backyard. Complete top of the line new kitchen with white shaker cabinets to the ceiling w/glass & lighting top & Bottom. New large island, quartz counters, farm sink & backsplash. New flooring hardwood, tile and carpet in the bedrooms. All new bathrooms. Primary bath has Carrera marble. Custom mantel with shiplap feature wall. Tax record shows 5 bedrooms. 5th bedroom is being used as a den without a door. It has a walk-in closet.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Solar Heated, Waterfall
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Gated, Not Age Restricted, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 2
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $1,125,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||10x17||Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||25x17||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Hardwood Flooring, Island, Lighting Recessed, Quartz Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Living Room||11x12||Formal, Front, Multi Story|
|Primary Bedroom||18X16||Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet, Mirrored Door, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||15x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|4th Bedroom||14x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|5th Bedroom||11x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 9148
- Acres: 0.210
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Shed
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Open Parking
- Linda Lee: (702) 408-5408
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,980,715 (76.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $394/sqft,
which is 3.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1721 Ravanusa Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1721 Ravanusa Dr
For Sale Near: 1721 Ravanusa Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$5,419*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,583
- Association Fee:$60 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(310) 482-0012 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Linda Lee.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2520435) located at 1721 Ravanusa Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 310-482-0012
1721 Ravanusa Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2855 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,125,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 10 Oro Valley Dr in Henderson is listed at $998,800.
This home on 1721 Ravanusa Dr has decreased in price by $50,000 and the last change was on 10/23/2023.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Desert Cove, Carriage Lane and Palazzo Monte are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2520435 has been posted on this site since 8/17/2023 (113 days ago).